How Many Of These Top 50 Most-Searched Travel Bucket List Experiences Have You Done?
Remember overseas? Yeah, me too. I’ve been to a lot of places but my bucket list is still a mile long. In fact, it seems to have grown longer since Covid started and I had plenty of time to watch travel docos.
Now, I know what type of adventures interest me, but I always love hearing what trips other people have been dreaming of — it’s kind of why I got into this whole profession. Luxury tour company, Unforgettable Travel, have given us all a little insight by creating a top 50 most popular trips on everyone’s travel bucket list by collating global search data.
While I thought I’d done a lot of things, I’ve only managed to tick off 18 out of 50 experiences on this list (although honestly, I could add plenty of ‘must do’s’ to it).
Not surprisingly Europe dominated, but Australia did get a few mentions — like watching a show at the Sydney Opera House and exploring the Great Barrier Reef. In fact, if you narrow down search data to just Oceania, the top six would look like this:
Did my own list just grow by several more numbers? Yes, yes it did. May the top 10 also inspire you, but if you’re thirsty for more you can check out the full top 50 here.
Top 10 ‘Most Searched For’ Travel Bucket List Experiences
1. Visit the tallest tower in the world, the Burj Khalifa, in Dubai
2. Sail around New York’s green lady, the Statue of Liberty
3. Trek to Mount Everest Base Camp in Nepal
4. Cruise down Egypt’s famous river, the Nile
4. Go to the top of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
6. Experience the madness of the Las Vegas Strip
6. Cross the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco
8. Enjoy beautiful views of New York from the top of the Empire State Building
9. Admire art at the Louvre Museum in Paris
9. Experience the wonder of Rome’s Colosseum
(Lead image: provided / Unforgettable Travel)