Score Free Chicken And Honest-To-God Real Gold This National Fried Chicken Day
Some people would say that getting free fried chicken is already striking gold, and those people would be right. But now NeNe Chicken is taking that literally and giving away actual, legit, real-life gold this National Fried Chicken Day.
On Saturday July 6, NeNe Chicken will be celebrating this hallowed day by giving away fried chicken to the first 100 customers at each participating store across Australia. But five customers at each store will also win fried chicken pieces that have been coated in 23 karat gold. I think this is heaven?
Here’s how it works: get to NeNe Chicken at 12pm on the day to get your free chicken and go into the lucky raffle. At 12.30pm, the raffle will be drawn, and if your name is pulled out, you’ll take home some of the chain’s classic wingettes and drumettes that have been dipped and dusted in edible gold.
We’re not really sure why this is happening, we’re just glad that it is happening.
“We are passionate about giving our customers delicious Korean fried chicken but also incredible value,” said Director of NeNe Chicken, Richard Godwin.” The Strike Gold campaign ticks both boxes and you don’t need an axe or a pan to strike gold at National Fried Chicken Day on Saturday 6th July.”
Head to one of these NeNe Chicken stores on National Fried Chicken day to get free chicken and the chance to strike gold:
- Macquarie Shopping Centre, Herring Road & Waterloo Road, North Ryde, Sydney, New South Wales
- Melbourne Central Shopping Centre, La Trobe Street, Melbourne, Victoria
- The Myer Centre, 91 Queen Street, Brisbane, Queensland
- Casuarina Square, 247 Trower Road, Casuarina, Darwin, Northern Territory
- Westfield Carousel, 1174A Tenancy, Cannington, Perth, Western Australia
(Lead image: Amber McIntosh / supplied)