KFC Just Released A Zinger Parmy Recipe And We Are Not Calm
It’s so obvious, I’m not sure why nobody managed to think of it earlier — and yet it was KFC themselves who came up with the a recipe for a chicken parmy, featuring your classic Zinger fillets.
Just add a little bacon, cheese and other good things and boom, you’ve got a new twist on two old classics. If there’s one type of recipe I love the most, it’s one where half the cooking is done for me and it turns one dish into a totally new dish.
The recipe serves four, so you can have a few mates around – stick it all on a fancy plate and tell them you slaved for hours over it, who will know?
there’s even a video if you prefer your recipes to have a visual aid.
KFC Zinger Parmy Recipe
View this post on Instagram
Ingredients (serves 4):
- 4 x KFC Zinger fillets (yep, that’s right you can order just the fillets over the counter)
- 4 x tbsp passata
- 4 x pieces bacon
- 1 x cup shredded cheese
- Supercharged sauce (amount depending on how much heat you can handle)
- Fresh herbs
1. Pre-heat oven to grill (high)
2. Cook the bacon until it’s nice and crispy
3. Place 4 x Zinger fillets on a baking tray lined with baking paper
4. Spread 1 x tablespoon of passata over each Zinger
5. Place 1 x piece of cooked bacon on each Zinger
6. Grill for approx. 4 mins or until gloriously golden and bubbly
7. Drizzle Supercharged sauce over each Zinger and sprinkle fresh herbs on top
(Lead Image: Provided / KFC)