Prepare The Campfire Because Arnott’s Just Released A Granita S’Mores Recipe
All through lockdown, Arnott’s brought us life by releasing special recipes to some of their best biscuits. There were Iced Vovos, a TimTam brownie, Monte Carlos, Scotch Fingers and even a Nice biscuit cheesecake.
Now they’re back with one more very special recipe that is actually perfect your weekends away: Granita S’mores.
The best part about this one is, just by giving it a go and sharing your results on social media, you can raise $100 for Camp Quality.
“The ongoing support that Camp Quality provides for children and their families is incredibly important,” said Claire Brycki, Arnott’s Marketing Manager, in a statement. “Arnott’s are proud to be a long-time partner of their work and have always believed that there is no substitute for family connection”.
To get involved, you can either start a fundraising team (which could potentially win you a private factory tour), or simply snap a photo of your S’mores, and tag it on social media with #baketogether. For every tagged pic, Arnott’s will donate $100 to the cause, up to $100,000.
So basically, everybody wins.
Arnott’s Aussie Granita S’mores
Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 2-3 minutes
- 1 packet Arnott’s Granita
- 10 marshmallows
- 10 squares thin milk chocolate
- Desiccated coconut (optional)
- Preheat grill to high.
- Place 10 Arnott’s Granita biscuits on a baking tray, top each biscuit with a marshmallow. Place tray under grill until marshmallows are toasted and softened. Watch carefully as this will happen very quickly in 1-2 minutes. Remove from grill.
- Top toasted marshmallow with a square of chocolate (and a sprinkle of coconut) before placing another Granita biscuit on top. Gently press to sandwich together. Let the s’more sit for 1-2 mins before eating.
- You can use any type of chocolate – milk, dark, white, sea salt, or your favourite flavor.
- For double choc deliciousness, try Arnott’s Choc Wheaten or Arnott’s Chocolate Scotch Finger.
- If you have an open flame or fire, you can safely toast your marshmallow for an extra smoky taste.
- The sprinkle of coconut is optional for an extra Aussie taste! You could also add chocolate sprinkles, chopped nuts – get creative!
(Lead Images: Provided / Arnott’s)